Join the Shoalhaven City Turf Club to take advantage of facilities like – The members lounge and reciprocal rights at the other Racing Venues across the State, and the other benefits that come with being a member of the Shoalhaven City Turf Club. To become a member, call 02 4421 4550
|Full Membership -Concession||
|Single Membership – Concession||
- Entry to all meetings at the Shoalhaven City Turf Club on presentation of badge
- Complimentary race book on presentation of badge
- 10% discount on all beverage purchases
- Access to dining room Member’s Table includes free tea or coffee
- Discount on all events held at the SCTC
- $10 refund on all package prices offered on race days.
- Reciprocal Rights, upon presentation of SCTC Membership badge, at Goulburn, Hawkesbury, Illawarra (Kembla Grange), Moruya, Muswellbrook, Queanbeyan & Sapphire Coast and Wyong
Please note the following:
- No alcohol or beverages of any description will be brought to the SCTC premises.
- It is an offence to supply alcohol to minors.
- No alcohol is to be consumed in the designated Alcohol-Free Zone.
- Members’ Lounge is located next to the bookmaker’s ring and is available for use by all members.
- The dining room is open to Members and the general public, unless otherwise specified. On special days, dining packages will be offered, and a $10 discount to members will apply. Bookings & payment are required before race day.
- Meals will be available in the Dining Room, and only food purchased on-site is to be taken into the dining room.
- Inside parking is now restricted to officials, jockeys, staff, directors and disabled persons.
- The official disabled label must be displayed.
- By becoming a member of the Shoalhaven City Turf Club, you agree to be bound by the Rules.