Join the Shoalhaven City Turf Club to take advantage of facilities like – The members lounge and reciprocal rights at the other Racing Venues across the State, and the other benefits that come with being a member of the Shoalhaven City Turf Club.
|FULL MEMBERSHIP – CONCESSION||$88|
|SINGLE MEMBERSHIP – CONCESSION||$55|
BECOME A MEMBER. Call 02 4421 4550
- Entry to all meetings at the Shoalhaven City Turf Club on presentation of badge
- Complimentary race book on presentation of badge
- Complimentary beverage voucher on weekday race meetings on presentation of badge at office
- Access to dining room Member’s Table includes free tea or Nespresso coffee
- Discount on all events held at the SCTC
- $10 refund on all package prices offered on race days.
- Reciprocal Rights, upon presentation of SCTC Membership badge, at Goulburn, Hawkesbury,
- Illawarra (Kembla Grange), Moruya, Muswellbrook, Queanbeyan & Sapphire Coast and Wyong
Please note the following:
- No alcohol or beverages of any description to be brought on to the SCTC premises.
- It is an offence to supply alcohol to minors.
- No alcohol is to be consumed in the designated Alcohol Free Zone.
- Members’ Lounge is located next to bookmaker’s ring and is available for use by all members.
- Dining room is open to Members and the general public, unless otherwise specified. On special days dining packages will be offered, $10 discount to members will apply. Bookings & payment required pre race day.
- Meals will be available in the Dining Room and only food purchased on site is to be taken into dining room.
- Inside parking is now restricted to officials, jockeys, staff, directors and disabled persons.
- Official disabled label must be displayed.
- By becoming a member of the Shoalhaven City Turf Club you agree to be bound by the Rules.