Covid 19 - Terms and Conditions
Conditions of entry
Covid 19 restrictions
(Applicable 17th October 2021)
- All persons attending the race meeting must be fully vaccinated and able to provide proof of vaccination.
- No patrons will not be permitted from the Greater Sydney region.
- Patrons/Owners will not be permitted to enter the Essential Persons Zone.
- Essential persons will not be permitted to enter the Patrons/Owners Zone.
- You must not enter if:
– You are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
– Are waiting COVID19 test results.
– Been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID 19 (during a period in which the virus is contagious).
– Visited and COVID 19 declared hotspots or venues (as per NSW advise).
- You must scan the Sevice NSW QR code upond entry. If this is not possible manual check must be completed.
- Physical Distancing will be enforced. 1.5m between patrons and a denisty of no greater than one patron per four square metres.
- The indoor dinning and bar area will be closed to general public.
- The venue is limited to a capacity of 2,000 persons.
- Please follow all directional signage and the advise of staffor security.
- Ensure hand hygiene is always maintain by washing your hands or using hand sanitiser located around the complex.