CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
(Applicable 17th October 2021)
• All persons attending the race meeting must be fully vaccinated and be able to provide proof of vaccination.
• No patrons will be permitted from the Greater Sydney region.
• Patrons/Owners will not be permitted to enter the Essential Persons Zone.
• Essential Persons will not be permitted to enter the Patrons/Owners Zone.
• You must not enter the premises if:
– You are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
– Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
– Been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during a period in which the virus is contagious).
– Visited any COVID-19 declared hotspots or venues (as per NSW Health advice).
• You must scan the Service NSW QR Code upon entry. If this is not possible manual check in must be completed.
• Physical Distancing will be enforced. 1.5m between patrons and a density of no greater than one patron per four square metres.
• The indoor dining and bar area will be closed to the general public.
• The venue is limited to a capacity of 2,000 persons.
• Please follow all directional signage and the advice of any staff or security.
• Ensure hand hygiene is always maintained by washing your hands or using hand sanitiser located around the complex.